The beautiful but small church, located in an elevated position in the center of the ancient nucleus of Fraveggio, is dedicated to S. Bartolomeo. It is of medieval layout but is mentioned for the first time in 1491. In the visit documents of March 1537, visitors note that although there is a fence, animals enter the cemetery around the chapel of San Bartolomeo.The church was rebuilt in 1832 and the Trentino painter Giuseppe Craffonara (1790/1837) frescoed the vault of the presbytery with the Martyrdom of St. Bartholomew. curazia delle Pieve di Calavino in 1769 and in 1960 it was elevated to a parish, inserted in the deanery of Vezzano.